NARAN VALLEY – KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA
Naran is a medium-sized town in upper Kaghan Valley in Mansehra District of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan. It is located 119 kilometres (74 mi) from Mansehra city at the altitude of 2,409 meters (7,904 ft). It is located 70 kilometres (43 mi) from Babusar Top. Naran has a humid continental climate. There is significant rainfall in summers and heavy snowfall in winters.
KAGHAN VALLEY: Kaghan is an alpine-climate valley in Mansehra District of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province of Pakistan. The tourists from across the country come to visit this place. The valley extends 155 kilometers (96 mi), rising from an elevation of 2,134 feet (650 m) to its highest point, the Babusar Pass, at 13,690 feet (4,170 m).
Naran & Kaghan remains busy in summer and trends shows that Naran & Kaghan has been getting visitors till late December.
LAKE SAIF-UL-MALOOK: Saiful Muluk is a mountainous lake located at the northern end of the Kaghan Valley, near the town of Naran in the Saiful Muluk National Park. The lake is a source of the Kunhar river. At an elevation of 3,224 m above sea level, the lake is located above the tree line and is one of the highest lakes in Pakistan.
⏹ Kewai Waterfall
⏹ Saif-ul-Malooq Lake
⏹ Kunhar River
⏹ Babusar Top
✅ Luxury Transportation
✅ 2 night’s hotel stays as per plan on 3 / 4 Person sharing
✅ Jeeps Travel expenses
✅ 2 times Quality Meals
✅ Professional Photography
✅ Wi-Fi & Power Bank, First Aid Kit
✅ All Toll & Taxes
✅ Dedicated Tour Guide
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
❌ Extras at hotels like hot/soft drinks/mineral water
❌ Entry tickets etc.
❌ Insurance and liability
❌ Any item not mentioned above.
TRIP COST & EXCEPTIONS
Per Head Cost from Lahore: 12,00 Rs.
Per Head Cost From Islamabad: 12,000 Rs.
Kids age 5-10: 50% charges and given the folding seat.
Kids age < 5: Free and given the folding seat.
Separate Room (twin sharing): Rs.1500/- per head additional.
Day 00 Departure From Lahore at 10:30 pm
Departure From Islamabad: 3:30 am
Day 1: Balakot, Kewai, Naran, Lake Saif-ul-Malook,
Pickup Participants from Islamabad at 03:00 am
Breakfast in Balakot 7:00 am
Arrival at Kewai short stay
Reach Naran at 12:00 PM
Visit Lake Saif ul Malook
Dinner & Night Stay at Hotel
Day 2: Naran, Lulusar Lake, Babusar Top
Break Fast: 7:30 am
Arrival at the lulusar lake: 10:30 am
Stay for 1 hour
Arrival at babusar top: 02:00 pm
Departure: 04:00 pm
Arrival at Naran: 07:00 pm
Bonfire in Naran
Dinner: 09:00 pm
Day 3: Naran, Abbotabad, Lahore
Break Fast: 07:30 am
Lunch at Abbottabad: 03:00 pm
Arrival at Islamabad 07:00 pm
Arrival at Lahore 12:30 pm
End of Services
PICK & DROP
Travel: Via Motorway
Lahore: PSO Pump near New Daewoo Terminal, Thokar
Islamabad: Rwp Daewoo Terminal neat NUST EME.
All the pricing is inclusive of Tax (GST)
50% advance should be paid for a reservation
Remaining amount should be paid at the time of departure
Please bring National Identity Card with you (mandatory)
80% deduction on total amount or full initial deposit, if anyone cancels their booking in last two days before departure
BOOKING & REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
1- Bank Deposit
Account Title: Anabish (Pvt) Limited
Account No: 0180-0981-001410-01-5 (Bank Al Habib Limited)
Please message at 0331-7194914 after depositing amount (Names, Amount Paid, Date Of Payment, Trip Name, Joining From, Total Seats)
2- VISIT OUR OFFICE
Visit CLICK PAKISTAN office for cash payments and get a receipt.
PL-29 Siddique Trade Centre, Gullberg II, Lahore
Office Timings: 10 AM to 6:00 PM (Mon-Sat)
3- JAZZCASH | EASYPAISA
Send payments through any of the above mobile accounts
For any kind of more information please contact us under the following numbers.
+92 331 7194 914
+92 311 1123 133
+92 320 8535 803
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Every member must keep original NIC with him/her all-time in the trip.
• The member should have to report 30 minutes before departure time.
• Only 10 Kg of cargo bag is Allowed
• In case of any misbehaviour by any member, the company has the right to cancel his/her membership at any time.
• The company is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• The Company is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• Click Pakistan is very keen to take security and safety measures of his participants, still each venture can be troubled with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters such as avalanches and land sliding or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out, In case of such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible at all.
• In case of theft, loss or damage to personal belongings during the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
• In case of any inconvenient situation, the leader or tour guide has the right to decide that what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
• The Company can cancel the booking at any time.
• Personal weapons are strictly prohibited during the tour.
- DEPARTURE :EVERY WEEKEND
- HOTEL:Arcadian Lodges