OVERVIEW OF SHOGRAN & MURREE
Murree is a mountain resort town, located in the Galyat region of the Pir Panjal Range Rawalpindi District of Punjab, Pakistan and is about 30 km (19 mi) northeast of Islamabad. It has an average altitude of 2,291 meters. Murree was founded in 1851 as a sanatorium for British troops. The permanent town of Murree was constructed in 1853 and the church was sanctified shortly thereafter. One main road was established, commonly referred to even in modern times, as the mall.
Murree became a popular tourist station for British within British India, several prominent Englishmen were born here including Bruce Bairnsfather, Francis Younghusband and Reginald Dyer. Since the Independence of Pakistan in 1947, Murree has retained its position as a popular hill station, noted for its pleasant summers. A large number of tourists visit the town from across the country. The town is noted for its Tudor Bethan and neo-gothic architecture. The Government of Pakistan owns a summer retreat in Murree, where foreign dignitaries including heads of state often visit.
Shogran is a hill station situated on a green plateau in the Kaghan Valley, northern Pakistan at a height of 2,362 meters (7,749 ft) above sea level.
Shogran is located at a distance of 34 kilometers away from Balakot. The road from Islamabad to Kiwai is metaled and measures 212 kilometers. Hotels and motels are available at affordable costs. Mobile phone services are also available there. The local people are friendly and peaceful. It is accessible in the summer. It attracts families and explorers alike. You should not miss a trip to the Forest Rest House. Most of the people sit and relax in its huge lush green lawns.
⏹ Kunhar River
⏹ Kewai Waterfall
⏹ Sri & Pye Meadows
⏹ Nathiya Gali
⏹ Muree mall Road
✅ Luxury Transportation (Coaster Saloon/ Grand Cabin)
✅ 2-night hotel stay as per plan on 3 / 4 person sharing
✅ 3 Breakfasts & 3 Dinners (Including 1 BBQ Dinner)
✅ Jeep Expense for Shogran
✅ Professional Photography
✅ Wi-Fi & Power Bank
✅ All Tolls & Taxes
✅ Basic first aid and Tour Guidance
Services Not Included
❌ Personal Clothing etc
❌ Extras at hotels like drinks, laundry, phone calls.
❌ Insurance liability medical aid, and rescue, etc.
❌ Anything not mentioned in cost includes area.
TRIP COST & EXCEPTIONS
Package Cost From Lahore: 10,000 Rs. Per head
Package Cost From Islamabad: 9,500 Rs. Per head
Kids age 5-10: 50% charges and will be given jumper seat
Kids age below 5: Free and will be given jumper seat
Separate Room (twin sharing): Rs.2000 per head additional.
DAY 00 | Departure From Lahore at 10:30 PM
Departure From Islamabad at 4:00 AM
Day 01: Abbottabad, Mansehra, Balakot, Kawai, Shogran
Pick up members from Islamabad from Daewoo Terminal near Nust EME
Travel towards to Shogran Valley, Breakfast on the way at Balakot or Kawai
Jeeps hike toward Shogran
Explore nearby areas, Sri & Pye
Professional Photography, and sightseeing
Dinner (BBQ) + Bonfire Overnight stay at Shogran
Day 02: Murree, Nathiya Gali, Ayubia
Departure for Kewai after breakfast Short Stay at Kewai Water Fall, Departure From Kewai to Murree, Explore Nearby Areas & Photography, Dinner & Overnight stay at Nathiya Gali or Ayubia
Day 03: Murree,Islamabad,Lahore
Breakfast at Hotel Visit of Murree Surroundings, Explore nearby areas & photography, Lunch-Cum Dinner for Lahore Participant, Drive back to Lahore
Pick & Drop
Travel: Via Motorway
Lahore: Pso Pump near Metro Cash and Carry, Thokar
Islamabad: Daewoo Terminal near Nust EME
All the pricing is inclusive of Tax (GST)
50% advance should be paid for a reservation
Remaining amount should be paid at the time of departure
Please bring National Identity Card with you (mandatory)
80% deduction on total amount or full initial deposit, if anyone cancels their booking in last two days before departure
Booking & Registration
1- Bank Deposit
Account Title: Anabish (Pvt) Limited
Account No: 0180-0981-001410-01-5 (Bank Al Habib Limited)
Please message at 0331-7194914 after depositing amount (Names, Amount Paid, Date Of Payment, Trip Name, Joining From, Total Seats)
2- VISIT OUR OFFICE
Visit CLICK PAKISTAN office for cash payments and get a receipt.
PL-29 Siddique Trade Centre, Gullberg II, Lahore
Office Timings: 10 AM to 6:00 PM (Mon-Sat)
3- JAZZCASH | EASYPAISA
Send payments through any of the above mobile accounts
Mobile number 0309 -7323064
For any kind of more information please contact us under for the following numbers.
+92 331 7194 914
+92 311 1123 133
+92 320 8535 803
Terms & Conditions
• Every member must keep original NIC with him/her all the time in the trip.
• The member should have to report 30 minutes before departure time.
• Only 10 Kg of cargo bag is Allowed.
• In case of any misbehaviour by any member, the company has the right to cancel his/her membership at any time.
• The company is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• The Company is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• Click Pakistan is very keen to take security and safety measures of his participants, still each venture can be troubled with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters such as avalanches and land sliding or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out, In case of such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible at all.
• In case of theft, loss or damage to personal belongings during the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
• In case of any inconvenient situation, the leader or tour guide has the right to decide that what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
• The Company can cancel the booking at any time.
• Personal weapons are strictly prohibited during the tour.
- Duration:3 days
- DATES : Jun 13 - Jun 16
- Hotel:Al- Faisal
- Hotel:Nathiya Hills